Home Energy Audit Brisbane
Save money with a Home Energy Audit!
The increasing cost of electricity has Queensland residents looking for ways they can reduce the amount of power they use everyday. Undertaking a Home Energy Audit with Fallon Solutions could enable you to save substantially on your power bills.
What happens during a Home Energy Audit?
During an audit our master electrician will use a tool called a Clipsal EzAudit Power Usage Meter to test all of your electrical equipment to measure and record the amount of electrical energy used. They can then predict the hourly quarterly and yearly cost of running that appliance.
How can an energy audit help with energy saving?
A home energy audit can:
- Identify appliances that are inefficient due to age and therefore drawing more power than necessary.
- Identify appliances that are using excess power due to repair requirements.
- Establish which appliances consume a lot of energy and should be used less.
- Determine which appliances have a 'standby' mode and how much power is consumed in this mode.
- Pinpoint appliances using power from being unnecessarily left on.
- Our master electrician will assess which appliance usage could be wasting energy.
- Determine the best method, temperature, mode or time to use an appliance to save the most energy.
By establishing all of these points Fallon Solutions can help you take control of your energy consumption and start saving on your power bill.
Why use Fallon Solutions for your Home Energy Audit?
We have a large team of experienced, qualified master electricians servicing the Brisbane area. We will provide you with a comprehensive inspection and explain how to implement the energy saving practices identified though the audit.
At Fallon Solutions our master electricians pride themselves on professional and friendly service.
Book an Audit
Call today to arrange a Home Energy Audit on 1300 762 260 or complete our Electrical enquiry form and one of our friendly team will contact you.