Air Conditioning Carina Heights (4152)
Need Carina Heights Air Conditioning?
If you need Air Conditioning in Carina Heights, then Fallon Solutions can help. We have been servicing all suburbs in Brisbane, including Carina Heights, for over 50 years. Our Air Conditioning Technicians are all fully qualified and licenced and can work with most brands in the market. We cover all styles including split system , multi split, and ducted air conditioning . We are also Authorised Dealers for both Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioners, which means we can supply and install these brands for the best price around.
Air Conditioning Carina Heights Enquiry
Air conditioner brands
Our team can also carry out servicing and repairs on brands including but not limited to:
Why use Fallon Solutions for Carina Heights Air Conditioning?
- Our Air Conditioning Techs will work within your schedule and requirements.
- Our Air Conditioning Techs are some of the friendliest in Brisbane.
- Our Air Conditioning Techs aim to get the job done right the first time.
- Fallon Solutions is your "One Call Trade Specialists", so we can help you with more than just Air Conditioning.
- We have been servicing Brisbane for over 50 years and have built a reputation you can trust.
Carina Heights is around 15 kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD, just south-west of the suburb Mount Gravatt. The suburb was originally created after the second world war for the returning soldiers to build homes and many of these are still standing today.
Carina Heights is arguably best known for its industrial areas and even had a Holden Manufacturing plant there in the earlier years. It also has one of Queensland's largest railway freight yards for interstate freight.
Carina Heights also has one of only 2 Ice Skating Rinks in Brisbane.
Need more than Air Conditioning Carina Heights?
Fallon Solutions is your "One Call Trade Specialists" and can help with most trades you will need in both your home or business. Why waste time dealing with multiple companies when you can just deal with one?