Air Conditioining Clayfield 4011
Need a Clayfield Air Conditioning?
If you need help with your air conditioning Clayfield , call Fallon Solutions. Our team of fully licenced and qualified Air Conditioning Technicians can handle any air conditioning installation, service or repair you may need. We cover all brands of air conditioning systems, covering all styles including split system , multi split, and ducted air conditioning . Fallon Solutions are authorised dealers for both Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric, so can offer the best price in Brisbane. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a week, for emergencies and breakdowns of both domestic and commercial air conditioning Clayfield.
Air Conditioning Clayfield Enquiry
Air conditioner brands
Our team can also carry out servicing and repairs on brands including but not limited to:
Why use Fallon Solutions for Clayfield Air Conditioning?
- Our Air Conditioning Techs will work around you to minimise any inconvenience.
- Our Air Conditioning Techs are friendly and and trustworthy.
- Our Air Conditioning Techs will endeavour to get the job done right the first time.
- Fallon Solutions is your "One Call Trade Specialists", meaning we can help you with more than just Air Conditioning.
- We have been servicing Brisbane for over 50 years and have built a reputation you can trust.
Clayfield is roughly 7 kilometres north of the Brisbane CBD and bordered by Nundah, Ascot, Hendra, Wooloowin and Albion. It was named after the nearby Clay Fields where Clay was mined for the brickworks. It was also the terminus for Brisbanes' early electric Tram that was shut down in 1969.
Clayfield includes the localities of Eagle Junction and Kalinga. It has several landmarks, but arguably the most obvious is "Clayfield College", a Girls private school, and Kalinga Park.
Need more than Air Conditioning Clayfield?
Fallon Solutions is your "One Call Trade Specialists" and can help with most trades you will need in both your home or business. Why waste time dealing with multiple companies when you can just deal with one?