What is the ARC Tick?
The ARC, otherwise known as the Australian Refrigeration Council, is an entity that oversees and implements the air conditioning and refrigeration components of the Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Regulations 1995. They administer and oversee both refrigeration trading authorisations and refrigerant handling licences, on behalf of the Australian Government, to air conditioning businesses across the country.
The purpose of the ARC is to create a more environmentally aware industry, by protecting the environment through the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from refrigerants.
So, what is the ARC Tick?
The ARC Tick is an accreditation given to applicable businesses by the Australian Refrigeration Council, indicating they, and their staff, are appropriately licenced and authorised to complete refrigeration and air conditioning (RAC) works.
Should you use a business with an ARC tick?
Definitely. There are a few different benefits for choosing to use an ARC accredited business, including :
- Being good for the environment, as being ARC accredited means your business knows how to treat the release of fluorocarbon into the environment
- Our electricians are appropriately skilled and licenced nationally under the ARC, meaning they are both professional and qualified
- Both our business and our electricians are required to comply with the legally mandated standards
Using an ARC accredited business to complete refrigeration services for your home and business provides you with peace of mind, knowing that you are dealing
with an appropriately qualified business who complies with national standards.
Are Fallon Solutions ARC accredited?
Yes! The air conditioning department of Fallon Solutions is an ARC authorised business and has the ARC tick, meaning we only employ fully licensed and insured air conditioning technicians.
- Air conditioning vs evaporative cooling - the pros and cons
- Ducted vs split system air conditioning
- Heating using reverse cycle air conditioning vs gas heater
- How does ducted air conditioning work?
- How to run an aircon efficiently
- What is Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning?
Air conditioning Services
- Air Conditioning FAQ
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioner Servicing
- Air Conditioner Brands
- Single Split System
- Multi Head Split System
- Ducted System
- Reverse Cycle Air
- HEPA Filters
- Air Conditioner Manuals
- Look for the Tick
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Service Areas
Fallon Solutions Reviews
253 reviewsView Reviews