Blocked Drains Gold Coast
Your local Gold Coast blocked drain specialists
Are you suffering from slow draining or fully clogged drains? Our experienced Gold Coast plumbers can clear your drains fast, plus we offer long-lasting, practical solutions to ensure the problem doesn’t reoccur.
Blocked Drain Gold Coast Enquiry
Common causes of drain clogs
Drains block up for many different reasons, our plumbing team never know what they’re going to find, however, there are a few common culprits which we see every day.
- Grease, fat, and oil - these get washed down the kitchen sink or through the dishwasher drain but as they cool a bit further along the pipe they become solid and stick to the drain. Over time substances can build up, eventually completely blocking the drain. Due to their sticky nature, they can also collect other debris speeding up the clogging process.
- Hair, soap scum, food scraps - the tiny bits that flow down the drain usually get washed along into the sewer without a problem, however, tiny imperfections or movement of pipes can cause these items to catch on the pipe.
- Wet wipes - many of these products are labelled ‘safe to flush’ or ‘flushable’ which is not the case. Toilet or bathroom wet wipes don’t break down in the sewer system and are becoming one of the leading causes of blocked toilets and drains for homeowners as well as councils.
- Drain collapse - older drains or those located in an area where heavy machinery is in use can become crushed and collapse stopping the flow of wastewater or storm water.
- Ground movement - Loose or sandy soil, just like much of the Gold Coast is built on, can allow pipes and drains to move which can cause joins to become loose or even completely disconnected.
- Tree roots - it only takes a tiny crack for thirsty tree roots to find their way into a drain. Once inside they grow quickly thanks to the abundant supply of water eventually blocking the drain completely.
Our plumbing and drainage team can fix all of the above issues and many more. We specialise in clearing your drains fast, but also we recommend longterm repair solutions so it doesn’t happen again and again. Our Gold Coast drainage services include:
- Clearing blocked drains
- Drain cleaning - routine cleaning with a high-pressure water jetter ensures your plumbing system flows freely all year round.
- Stormwater drain repairs
- Pipe relining - specialised no dig pipe repairs
- Pipe patching - repairs for small sections of damaged drain pipe
- Drain inspections - using a specially designed drain camera to record CCTV drain footage.
Practical solutions to all your plumbing problems
Fallon Solutions plumbing team are on hand to take care of all your blocked sewer or stormwater drain problems across the Gold Coast. Contact our team on 3255 1203 or complete our service request form today.
Why use us for blocked drains on the Gold Coast?
- We offer a 10 year warranty* on our pipeline rehabilitation.
- Our plumbers are fully trained in the latest 'no dig' trenchless drain repair techniques, which allows us to fix your blocked drains and stop them from happening again; without the need to dig up your property.
- We provide fixed prices, so you'll know the cost before we start. No surprises.
- We're your 'One Call Trade Specialists' on the Gold Coast, we can help you with all your trade needs.
- Our team are on time, clean, friendly, and knowledgeable.
We can help with your blocked drains issues in Gold Coast.
- Biggera Waters
- Broadbeach Waters
- Burleigh Heads
- Burleigh Waters
- Clear Island Waters
- Highland Park
- Hope Island
- Jacobs Well
- Main Beach
- Mermaid Beach
- Mermaid Waters
- Ormeau Hills
- Pacific Pines
- Palm Beach
- Paradise Point
- Reedy Creek
- Runaway Bay
- Sanctuary Cove
- South Stradbroke
- Surfers Paradise
- Upper Coomera
- Varsity Lakes
- Tamborine Mountain
- Mount Nathan