Professional house wiring services
Fallon Solutions appreciate that the decision to rewire a house can be a daunting project. This is why we take the time to guide you through the whole process from the recommended initial electrical safety check, the rewire assessment and plan in a detailed quote right the way through to issuing the compliance certificate on completion.
Our qualified master electricians are trained to comply with all Australian Standards relating to your home wiring so you can be sure that your property is in good hands.
House Rewiring Enquiry
Does my house need rewiring?
There are several signs which indicate your home could need rewiring but we always recommend a full electrical safety check to identify specific issues.
- Age - if your home is over 60 years old and has not been rewired before the wiring insulation could be degraded or damaged.
- Tripping - old wiring struggles to stand up to the demands of modern home appliances, often causing the safety switch or fuse to repeatedly trip.
- Damage - loose or damaged wiring may cause an arch and spark which can result in a small fire which damages the power point. This can present in a discolouration, charring or the slight melting of the power point cover material.
- Burning smell - a persistent burning smell in the house which can't be identified could indicate overheating of electrical wiring.
- Flood - if your home has experienced damage from flooding or any other significant water damage (eg. from a fire hose) your wiring or the area around the wiring could become weakened or faulty.
These are just a few of the issues which can result in the need for a rewire.
The cost of rewiring a house
The costs involved in rewiring your house can vary greatly from rewire to rewire depending on factors such as:
- type of house - brick, timber, fibro, etc
- size of your home
- number of levels
- ease of access to wiring
- number of large appliances - hot water systems, solar power, oven, stove, etc
- number of power points
- number of light fittings and switches
- switchboard replacement requirements
We provide a detailed house rewire quote
Your Fallon Solutions master electrician will provide a detailed quote for your house rewire. No surprises. The quote will identify the specific costs involved in the rewiring of your home. Our electricians will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the work involved before, during or after completion. You will be issued with a Certificate of Compliance for your records when the work is finished.
Defective electrical wiring can be a serious fire risk to your home, it can also present an electric shock hazard to your family.
In Queensland, it is illegal for anyone but a qualified electrician to do any domestic wiring or house rewiring. Even if the work has been done to a standard it will not pass certification. Our electrical team are all trained, qualified, licenced and insured to carry out your electrical rewiring.
Fallon Solutions Master Electricians
Fallon Solutions master electricians have experience rewiring everything from residential homes to home renovations and commercial fit outs. Our team take pride in their work and are trained in all aspects of electrical safety. They can wire inside and outside, new buildings or old structures depending on your requirements.
For more information on our electrical house rewiring services contact Fallon Solutions on 1300 054 488 or complete our booking request today.
For more in depth electrical information visit our Electrical Information page