Looking for a fun experience on the weekend? Here are the top things to do in Brisbane in June
Published: June 16, 2021 Last Updated: June 24, 2021
Dinosaur Time Machine - Brisbane Powerhouse
The Dinosaur Time Machine hit kids show is taking families on an adventure into the prehistoric. This fun, entertaining and educational show incorporates science and dinosaur discoveries to shed light on the amazing world they once lived in.
- Show dates - Tues 29 June to Sat 3 July 2021
- Find out more - brisbanepowerhouse.org
Winter In The Vineyards - Regatta Hotel
The iconic Regatta Hotel situated on the beautiful Brisbane River in Toowong is hosting Winter in the Vineyards with a fabulous Harvest Festival on Sunday 27 June in the hotel’s open-air courtyard.
Plus every Sunday arvo during Winter in the Vinyards the Regatta will be serving 4 flavours of mulled wine from the classic mulled wine to apple cinamon cider and hot honey mead.
- Event dates - Wed-Sun 11.30 am to late
- Find out more - regattahotel.com.au
City In The Sun - Museum of Brisbane
The City in the Sun is a retrospective look at how laidback, subtropical Brisbane has evolved over the years. Showcasing artworks by local artists alongside historical imagery the exhibition follows how the city’s history of migration, tourism, climate and environment has shaped it.
- Exhibition dates - opens 19 June 2021
- Find out more - museumofbrisbane.com.au
- Take your home's interior to the next level with a pendant light
- Everything you need to know about a water efficiency certificate
- Smoke alarm checklist for your peace of mind
- The benefits of smart air conditioning
- What makes a Hunter Pacific ceiling fan a great choice for outdoor areas?
Fallon Solutions Reviews
253 reviewsView Reviews