Reliable & reputable solar monitoring system for your solar inverter
Did you know that the efficiency of your solar inverter is directly proportional to its power output? That is why it is so important to monitor how your solar inverter and your solar system are performing, and Fallon Solutions can help. We offer various monitoring options for your solar inverter, panels or whole home systems, offering you peace of mind that you are dealing with a reputable company for both the product and the installation.
Want to know how effective or efficient your solar PV system is? Contact our experienced solar team for a customised solar monitoring solution for your home or business.
Book Solar Energy Monitor Today
What is a solar monitor?
A solar monitor is just as its name suggests - it is a system that tracks and monitors the performance of your solar power system. It can track things such as:
- Energy generation.
- Energy consumption.
- Grid imports and/or exports.
- Any damage to your system.
- Battery levels if applicable.
- Optimisation of energy usage.
The extent of the monitoring depends on the system in place. Speak to our qualified solar technicians for further assistance today!
How does a solar monitoring system work?
A solar monitoring system is connected to your solar system and will generally send data regarding any (or all) of the above points to the internet. You will then have a login or specific app that allows you to view the data specific to your solar system, anytime you would like to.
Why install a solar monitor?
There are a few reasons why Fallon Solutions solar electricians recommend that you get a solar monitoring system installed:
- Energy Efficiency: If you would like to see how energy efficient your home is, and work on increasing that efficiency where possible, solar monitoring is a great tool.
- Alerts: If anything happens to your solar system that isn’t supposed too, you can receive alerts to advise you what is happening. This includes if it trips off or performance levels drop.
- Safety: Ensuring your system doesn’t have any system faults is incredibly important for your safety, and the safety of those around you.
- Bills: Offers an explanation as to why your electricity bill is going up (or down).
- Tariffs: Monitoring your usage can assist in figuring out applicable tariffs.
These are just a few of the benefits that solar monitoring can offer - give us a call on 1300 054 488 to find out more.
What solar monitoring options does Fallon Solutions offer?
We offer multiple solar monitoring options which enable our team to customise your level of monitoring to the requirements of you and your property. Our solar monitor options include:
- Inverter level monitoring - which operates via WiFi built into the solar inverter. This monitoring can be further improved by installing a suitable energy monitor which can provide solar outputs, import and export, and self consumption data.
- Solar panel monitoring - Tigo solar panel monitoring provides data at a panel level enabling detailed info for each individual solar panel. Tigo is an industry-leading solar company that offers top quality solar products for homes all across the world. They are known for reliable and long lasting products, which is something that Fallon Solutions looks for in any manufacturers’ products we choose to install.
- Whole house monitoring - we can install a metering grade monitor which can be scaled to monitor mains, solar or up to 30 individual electrical circuits.
Why choose us to help with solar monitoring for your home?
- We have extensive experience in the solar industry, offering us a unique insight into the needs of homes in a variety of areas.
- All our solar technicians are fully qualified professionals.
- We are Clean Energy Council accredited.
- We offer a full range of solar services, customised to suit your exact needs.
- We are prompt, clean and professional.
- The safety and satisfaction of our customers is our number 1 priority.
Arrange solar monitoring for your home today
If you would like some further information regarding solar monitoring and its place in your home, or would like to arrange for one of our qualified solar technicians to attend your home for installation, give Fallon Solutions a call today on 1300 054 488 and we can discuss your requirements.