Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling fan installation and wiring
Our electricians can cater for all your ceiling fan installation needs including new wiring and fan, upgrading an existing fan, and adding a remote control or light. Beat the heat this summer and keep power bills down by cooling your home with an energy efficient ceiling fan.
Ceiling Fan Sales and Installation
Did you know Fallon Solutions also offers Ceiling Fan Sales, installation and service?. Contact Fallon today to find out more
Ceiling Fan Enquiry
Fallon Solutions for professional, fast and reliable electrical services .
Professional electrical services
Our team have installed literally thousands of fans. We will ensure that your ceiling fan is located in the best position for maximum cooling. Our workmanship is 100% guaranteed providing peace of mind knowing you're dealing with a well established, reputable company.
Fact - Did you know if the fan is rotating in the wrong direction, then the benefits a ceiling fan provides are seriously curtailed? Our electricians will explain how to use the fan, plus how to get the most out of it during summer and winter.
Caution - Installing a ceiling fan may seem like a simple job however it is illegal for an unlicensed person to install or wire any electrical appliance in Australia. Doing so could void your insurance and put your family at risk of electric shock.
Our ceiling fan range
Benefits of installing ceiling fans
Ceiling fans have a number of benefits that make installing them in your home worthwhile:
- Effective - a ceiling fan can make the room four degrees cooler.
- Complimentary - ceiling fans are great for making your air conditioning unit more efficient, and for far less money than turning the thermostat on your air conditioner down.
- Cheap to run - ceiling fans use very little electricity, making them extremely cost-efficient.
- Good for the environment - because they use so little electricity, ceiling fans are great for the environment.
- Great in the winter too - all you need to do to turn your ceiling fan from a wonderful cooling device to a superb heating device is to change the direction of rotation. For most fans, it is clockwise in summer and counter-clockwise in the winter.
- Space-saving - because they go on the ceiling, ceiling fans don't take up valuable floor space like pedestal fans.
Supply and install Ceiling Fans
Fallon Solutions have a large number of accredited master electricians working across the wider Brisbane area and the Gold Coast, we can have your ceiling fan up and running in no time.
Fallon Solutions electrical team have made it easier to cool your home for less sooner. We supply a range of quality ceiling fans as well as providing expert installation and service. Contact us on 1300 054 488 or complete our service request today.
For more in depth electrical information visit our Electrical Information page