Home Energy Audit
Save money with a home energy review
The increasing cost of electricity has Queensland residents looking for ways they can reduce the amount of power they use every day. Undertaking a Home Energy Audit could enable you to save substantially on your power bills each quarter.
Energy Saving Enquiry
What happens during a home energy audit?
During an audit, our master electrician will use a tool called a Clipsal EzAudit Power Usage Meter to test all of your electrical equipment to measure and record the amount of electrical energy used. They can then predict the hourly quarterly and yearly cost of running that appliance.
How can an energy audit help with energy saving?
A home energy audit can:
- Identify appliances that are inefficient due to age and therefore drawing more power than necessary.
- Identify appliances that are using excess power due to repair requirements.
- Establish which appliances consume a lot of energy and should be used less.
- Determine which appliances have a 'standby' mode and how much power is consumed in this mode.
- Pinpoint appliances using power from being unnecessarily left on.
- Our master electrician will assess which appliance usage could be wasting energy.
- Determine the best method, temperature, mode or time to use an appliance to save the most energy.
By establishing all of these points Fallon Solutions can help you take control of your energy consumption and start saving on your power bill.
Your local energy saving specialists
We have a large team of experienced, qualified master electricians that will provide you with a comprehensive inspection and explain how to implement the energy-saving practices identified through the audit.
At Fallon Solutions our master electricians pride themselves on professional and friendly service.
Start saving on energy today
Book your Home Energy Audit today and start saving power immediately contact our team on 1300 054 488 or complete our booking request form and one of our friendly team will contact you.
For more in depth electrical information visit our Electrical Information page