Temperzone Ducted Air Conditioning
Premium ducted air conditioning from Temperzone
Temperzoneducted air conditioning is the ultimate climate control solution for your whole home. This versatile system works just as well in a small townhouse as it does in a large home. Fallon Solutions can custom design, supply and install the perfect ducted system for your home.
Temperzone Ducted Aircon Enquiry
Benefits of a Temperzone ducted aircon system:
- Whole home solution: Every room in the house is air conditioned for summer and winter.
- Easy control: Central temperature and zone control with timers that can be set up to turn on and off the air.
- Zones: Up to 6 separate air conditioned zones give flexibility and economy.
- Even air distribution: This means no hot or cold spots in your home.
- Very large range: Temperzone has a range of 20 or so different systems are available including Inverters, Digital Scroll and Premium systems from 7 to 27 kW cooling capacity. Models are available in both single and three phase. This means Temperzone can offer an air conditioning solution for your home or office no regardless of size.
- Aesthetics: Temperzone Ducted Air Conditioning have only grills mounted in ceiling or floor visible, ducted systems don't interfere with the overall look of your room like a wall hung unit.
- Low Noise: All equipment that produces the noise is in the ceiling, under the floor or outside, this makes a Temperzone Ducted Air Conditioning is the quietest of all air conditioning options.
- Incredible Value: For most homes, it is easier and better value to install a ducted air conditioning unit rather than to install wall hung split systems in every room. Adding ducted air conditioning also adds to the overall sale value of your home when you come to sell or have it valued.
Is ducted air conditioning right for your home?
Is a ducted air conditioning system or multiple split system reverse cycle air con right for Queensland homes? Lee Carseldine talks with air conditioning technician Av from Fallon Solutions about the pros and cons of both, and the ducted aircon installation process.
Great reasons to use Fallon Solutions for your ducted aircon services
With over 60 vehicles servicing Fallon Solutions clients you are assured of quality service every time. Our team of trained professionals can maintain, supply, repair or install all your air conditioning requirements. Contact our team on 1300 054 488 or complete our booking request form today.
Temperzone isn't all we supply and install
We also supply, install and service all the major brands of ducted air conditioning systems. Some of the main brands we service are:
- Daikin Ducted Air Conditioning
- Mitsubishi Ducted Air Conditioners
- Panasonic Ducted Air Conditioning
- Fancoil Industries Ducted Air Conditioning
- Uni-aire Ducted Airconditioning
AIR CONDITIONING FAQ
For more in depth air conditioning information visit our Air conditioning Information page