Electrical Safety Testing
All Electrical Testing Services
An electrical safety check can identify any electrical safety concerns, for instance, it will ensure that the electrical wiring complies with the standards set out in the Electricity Safety Regulation 2002 or that all appliances are correctly installed. Our team of master electricians are experienced and trained to uncover problem areas and spot faults in the most involved electrical systems.
Electrical Testing Enquiry
Fallon Solutions electrical testing services can identify:
- If any electrical circuits or equipment is experiencing an overloaded
- Reveal any electrical hazards
- Identify non-compliant 'do it yourself' home handy work
- Highlight any lack of bonding or earthing
- as well as many other issues.
When should you have an electrical safety check?
Fallon Solutions recommend that you should have an electrical inspection carried out if:
- You are purchasing a property that has been occupied
- The property is more than 25 years old
- If it is more than 5 years since one has been done
- If you are concerned about how any of the equipment may have been installed
What does testing involve?
Depending on the electrical systems in your home or business premises our team will thoroughly work through all areas to ensure there are no risks or issues. If problems are identified, each issue will be noted and a practical repair solution will be recommended.
Fallon Solutions have a team of Master Electricians that are qualified and licensed to carry out your electrical safety check requirements. Contact our service team to find out more about our electrical testing services or our test and tag service . Book a safety test by calling 1300 762 260 or complete our online service request form today.
For more in depth electrical information visit our Electrical Information page