What is a Master Electrician?
A Master Electrician is an electrician that has been accredited by the Master Electricians Australia : an industry group tasked to further the skills and knowledge of the electrical industry. They do this by firstly ensuring that all accredited members can deliver a professional, safe and reliable service; and secondly ensuring that all members have access to the best training to maintain these skills and learn new ones.
So in a nutshell, a Master Electrician must first show that they have systems, processes and skill sets in place to ensure the highest (and safest) level of service and then commit to further training to maintain and improve on these skill sets.
Master Electrician Enquiry
Why use a Master Electrician?
By using a Master Electrician you know that you are using someone committed to providing the best service with the highest level of safety. As part of our commitment to the Master Electricians, our electricians must attend regular training courses to ensure their skills are always up to date and are they fully aware of best practices.
Your local electrical specialists
So if safety, quality, and service are important to you (as it should be when dealing with something as deadly as electricity), then a Master Electrician should be your only call.
5 more reasons to use our electrical team:
- Up front pricing - no surprises
- We can be there today - in most cases, we can get the work done in 24 hours.
- Our workmanship is 100% guaranteed - you can have peace of mind knowing you're dealing with a well established reputable company.
- Our phones are manned 24/7 so you can speak with us when it's convenient to you.
- Family owned for more than 25 years - we're here now, we'll be here tomorrow, whenever you need us.
Fallon Solutions electricians can carry out a huge range of domestic , commercial and industrial electrical services. For your next electrical job contact our team of Master Electricians. Simply call us on 1300 054 488 or fill in an online booking form today.
For more in depth electrical information visit our Electrical Information page