Solar Panel Cleaning
In need of top quality solar panel cleaning services?
We offer top quality solar panel cleaning options of the highest industry standard, ensuring your solar system operates at peak working performance all year round. We clean a range of different residential and commercial solar arrangements, brands, and styles all across the Brisbane and the Gold Coast regions.
Want to ensure your solar panels are generating as much power as possible? Book a solar panels cleaning service today.
Book Solar Panel Cleaning Today
How to clean solar panels
Call in a professional! Despite the fact that there are plenty of YouTube videos and DIY guides available online, we strongly suggest that you do not complete any solar panel cleaning yourself. Getting up on your roof can be dangerous and, if you don’t complete the job correctly, you will have to call in the professionals to finish the job anyway.
Important Note - DIY solar panel cleaners can risk causing costly damage to the panels by using harsh chemicals, high-pressure water, or carrying out excess scrubbing.
Why have your solar panels cleaned?
- Ensures maximum output of energy.
- Prolongs the life of solar panels, especially those located in dusty and/or dry areas, as well as properties located close to the ocean with salty air.
- Increases efficiency and effectiveness of your solar system.
Why pay for solar panel cleaning?
Getting a professional to complete solar panel cleaning means:
- The correct tools and solar panel cleaning equipment will be used.
- The job will be completed fully and correctly the first time.
- A solar specialist can check the system while they are cleaning and detect any problems that may need addressing.
- A solar professional with experience and knowledge will complete the job.
- Safety, safety, safety!
How do you know that your solar panels need cleaning?
Generally, if your solar panels are due for a good clean they won’t be working at full capacity and/or they will be visibly dirty.
Dust, dirt, animal droppings, and leaves are just a few aspects that can interfere with a solar panel working at maximum efficiency, so removing these as soon as possible is the best course of action. Additionally, if you live in an area that is very dusty and/or dry, or near the ocean, regular solar cleaning is a must!
How often should you have your solar panels cleaned?
Fallon Solutions solar specialists recommend that you have your solar panels checked and (if necessary) cleaned at least twice a year. This schedule means that any issues - such as cracks or fire risks - can be found sooner rather than later and cleaning can be completed every 6 months if needed.
Solar cleaning completed by insured professionals
Fallon Solutions offer solar cleaning services by fully insured contractors, offering you peace of mind that an experienced solar professional is completing the clean to the highest industry standard. We wouldn’t want our solar panels to be working at less than 100% due to dirt and grime, so yours shouldn’t have to either.
Why use Fallon Solutions for your solar panel cleaning?
Why should you arrange Fallon Solutions to complete your solar cleaning?
- Our solar cleaning team always arrives when we say we will, because we value your time.
- Fallon Solutions only employ well trained and efficient staff and contractors, so every job is completed correctly the first time.
- Our solar cleaning team always contacts our customers to confirm our arrival time, so you know we're on the way and don’t have to wait around unnecessarily.
- We always offer to clean up after every job we complete.
- Fallon Solutions 100% guarantees all of the work we complete.
Book a professional solar panel clean today
To find out more about solar panel cleaning and its benefits for your solar system, give Fallon Solutions a call today on 1300 054 488 and we can discuss all your solar needs.