Office, retail and warehouse lighting
Lighting can count for up to 7% of a business's yearly running costs. Reviewing your lighting requirements and procedures can provide your business with significant savings.
Low-cost changes to your lighting plan such as installing energy efficient lights and control technology can optimize use and reduce power consumption.
Commercial Lighting Enquiry
Fallon Solutions your local lighting specialists .
Ensuring you have the correct level of lighting for the type of work carried out in your business allow's staff to work safely and efficiently. The level of lighting required for an office environment will be very different to lighting conditions needed in a factory.
Fallon Solutions accredited master electricians have the experience to advise your business on the correct lighting for your work situation.
Many variables contribute to commercial lighting, industrial lighting, retail lighting and office lighting requirements. A few of these variables are:
- The amount of natural light a workspace receives
- The specific job undertaken in an area
- The total size of the room or work area
- The colour of the area - light coloured workspaces will require less to illuminate
- The amount of specialized task lighting required
Commercial lighting specialists
We can assist your business in reducing running costs by:
- Ensuring task lighting is correctly placed and not wasted.
- Installing movement sensors to turn off lighting in low use areas when they are not in use such as storage rooms.
- Installing segregated light sections controlled by individual light switches allowing for areas to be turned off.
- Ensuring lighting is not excessive, thus wasted, in areas already benefitting from a natural light source.
- De-lamping any areas which have too many lights for the work demands of that environment.
- Establishing that the type of lighting in use is the most energy-efficient lighting choice for that area. ie, replacing incandescent bulbs with CFLs (Compact Fluorescent Lamps) or Halogen bulbs with more energy-saving LED lights .
- Installing dimmers where possible for areas needing low light such as restaurants.
Our electrical team can provide installation, repairs and servicing of a huge range of lighting styles including:
- Security lights
- Outdoor lighting
- Energy efficient lighting
- Emergency lighting
Call today on 1300 054 488 or complete our service request form and one of our team will contact you soon to schedule a booking.
For more in depth electrical information visit our Electrical Information page